Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
It’s crucial to protect your business and employees. One of the most proactive ways to provide financial protection is through business insurance, which helps protect business owners from unexpected losses. Several types of insurance policies can make up your business insurance, and your coverage will depend on the business’s needs and state requirements. Our agents at Matt Roenker Insurance Agency are prepared to assist you in finding the best policies to suit the needs of your business.
Understanding Business Insurance
Most small businesses require some insurance coverage. The required coverage can vary from state to state, so you must check with your state’s requirements to ensure you’re receiving proper coverage. There are four main types of coverage that are most often required for small businesses to have, including:
- Property insurance – Helps cover your business’s property if it experiences perils such as fire or theft. This policy can help protect your building structure and office furnishings, inventor, raw materials, machinery, computers and other assets that help you run your business.
- General liability insurance – Helps provide coverage for claims of bodily injury or other physical injury, personal injury (libel or slander), advertising injury and property damage as a result of your products, premises or operations.
- Business auto insurance – Helps provide coverage for vehicles owned by your business. Policies may vary but can include protections to help cover costs related to bodily injury or property damage for which your business is found liable, and coverage for vehicle theft, vandalism, and other losses and damages.
- Workers’ compensation insurance – Helps cover your employees if they experience a work-related injury or illness. Coverage can help provide coverage for medical care and wage replacement.
Other coverage options are more often obtained to personalize business coverage. Additional coverage options can include:
- Professional liability – Also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, can help protect your business against claims that a service you provided caused a client to suffer due to a mistake or failure on your part.
- Employment practices liability insurance – Helps cover wrongful acts that occur during the employment process, such as claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment or retaliation.
- Cyber liability insurance – Helps protect your business from a cyber attack or interruption that can cause a loss in data, revenue or trust between you and your customers.
The kind of coverage you need will be unique to your business. To get started with comprehensive coverage, reach out to an agent.
Get Started With Coverage Today
At Matt Roenker Insurance Agency, we’re ready to assist you with any business coverage needs. We know how essential it is to protect your business and employees. Contact an agent today to get started or learn more about your coverage options.