Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I use an insurance agent instead of a website or 800 number?
A local insurance agency like us can really take the time to figure out what combination of coverages can work best for your price points. We are able to develop a plan with you that can change as your needs change. You can call us by first name and know exactly who you are talking to. We can assist with the claim filing procedures and offer solid advice, instead of passing you off to the next department. We understand the local community and what is happening here, we live here too!
2. Can you save money by bundling policies together?
Yes, in some cases you can save up to 40%
3. Does home insurance cover flood damage?
No, in the state of VA and NC a standard home policy does riot cover damage from flood. A separate flood insurance policy is needed and we would be happy to provide that for you!
4. Are new cars more expensive than older cars to insure?
Not always. in a lot of cases newer cars have improved safety features which can make them less expensive to insure
5. How long do insurance companies charge for tickets and accidents?
Typically insurance companies charge the policy for 3 years from the date of the ticket or accident